Monday 20 February 2012

The Tiger's wife




I bought this book in august 2011 and only got round to reading it a couple of weeks ago and it was magnificent! I absolutely loved the style of writing; a great storyteller that has you absorbed within the first sentence. I almost felt in a dreamlike state whilst reading this book, completely oblivious to my real life surroundings. I think the magical realism of the book helped with this such as the deathless man and obviously the tiger's wife. There were stories within the story but it all linked together and actually helped better with the understanding of how things came together. This is the first book I have ever blogged or written about, so it has clearly made a very good impression on me and I strongly recommend that anyone read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment