Wednesday 22 February 2012

Bobbi Brown

Been getting so fed up of the same boring makeup that I use and being really unadventurous, so went to the Bobbi brown counter today at Fenwicks to ask for some help choosing some different colours. Whenever I look at all the colours I feel lost and don't know where to begin. The lady that served me was brilliant, she new exactly what would suit my skin tone without it looking garish, as have had experiences like that at some beauty counters.

She put an ivory shadow on first, covering the whole eyelid and eyebrow area, followed by velvet plum on the lower lid and wine on the crease of the lid. Then she put on an ink liner that felt so soft on my skin, not like some of the ink liners I've tried before that slightly hurt when you try and put it on. It really opened my eyes and made me look awake. The below pic is an attempt to show what they looked like, sorry it's not very good.


She could also see that I had shadows under my eyes, so she firstly put on  a hydrating eye cream, then used a corrector to go in the corner of my eyes and slightly on my nose. Then the concealer she used the creamy concealer kit in beige. It was like my eyes had really been transformed, I no longer had that dull, tired look, I honestly could not believe the difference, as some things I have bought have hardly made a change. I think Bobbi Brown is now one of my new fav makeup brands :)


No comments:

Post a Comment