Thursday 28 February 2013

Too long!

I can't believe it has been over a year since I last posted something on here! Just haven't had time!

I finally have a full time job and long since left that internship. I'm learning a lot and so much has happened in the past year! One of those things being that I am very very close to becoming an auntie! So excited! We had Alex's surprise baby shower at the weekend and she really did not have any idea we had been organising it. She just had a permanent grin on her face and I'm so glad we did it! You can see the decorations below and we had a Hello Kitty cake for her as she likes Hello Kitty. We had cucumber sandwiches and some cakes and we played some games like guess the baby food, nursery rhyme quiz and pin the dummy on the baby. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and I think we could have stayed there all day! Alex loved all her presents- her friends had clubbed together and got her a mini yummy mummy bag and her family got her the big one. She was a very happy girly :)





No comments:

Post a Comment